UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2021 PDF Download: उत्तराखंड सहायक लेखाकार सिलेबस
- 1 UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2021: Details
UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2021 PDF Download in Hindi & English | Check Uttarakhand Sahayak Lekhakar Paper 1 & Paper 2 Account Syllabus and Exam Pattern उत्तराखंड सहायक लेखाकार सिलेबस हिंदी में डाउनलोड करें: Looking for UKSSSC ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT Syllabus 2021 PDF? then, check out this page. Now, after applying for the UKSSSC Assistant Review Officer, Accountant, Cashier Post you must collect the Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant Exam Syllabus 2021 through this article. The officials of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) are planning to conduct the Assistant Accountant, Assistant Review Officer, Accountant, Cashier Cum Assistant Accountant, Auditor, Office Assistant III (Accounts), Secretariat Under Security Cadre Examination 2021 for all the applicants as per the schedule.
Check the latest UKSSSC Exam Pattern 2021 and also the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant, Selection Process 2021 from the below sections of this page. Also, the direct link to download the Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant, Exam Syllabus 2021 is also attached to the bottom.
UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2021: Details
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Post Name||सहायक लेखाकार|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
UK SSSC Assistant Accountant Selection Process 2021
The details of the Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant, Assistant Review Officer, Accountant, Cashier Cum Assistant Accountant, Auditor, Office Assistant III Selection process is given in this section. So, look at this section to know the procedure or rounds that are prescribed by the officials of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
- Written Examination
Sahayak Lekhakar Uttarakhand Exam Pattern
Check the below table to get the latest UKSSSC ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT Exam Pattern 2021. Furthermore, you can get the details like the name of the subject, the number of questions, the allocated marks for each subject, and the time is given for the Exam. In the below Table we have provided a list of Subjects who have to prepare for the Written Exam. And the total time Will be given for the Exam is 2 hrs. these no negative markings in the Exam.
Computer B.Com Level
- Questions– 100 Questions
- Marks- 100 Marks
- Exam Mode: OMR Sheets (Offline Mode)
- Duration of the Exam- 2 Hours
Download UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2021 PDF
Candidates need to start preparing for the examination by downloading the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant (उत्तराखंड सहायक लेखाकार ) Syllabus 2021 PDF from the direct link given below. So, prepare and practice well with all the questions given in the below list. Furthermore, You can visit the official website to know more about Uttarakhand Sahayak Lekhakar Syllabus 2021.
Uttarakhand sahayak lekhakar Paper-I Syllabus
- समानार्थक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान भरें
- विलोम शब्द
- गलती पहचानना
- वाक्यों का अनुवाद
- वाक्यांश / मुहावरे
General Studies & Knowledge
- Geography of India with a focus on Uttarakhand.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, & mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing & GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Events of national and international importance.
- General Science
- Indian polity governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms & e-governance initiatives
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, data interpretation.
- Social- economic & political history of modern India
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
UKSSSC sahayak lekhakar Paper-II Syllabus
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- MIS Auditing & Taxation
- Stakeholders in Account Information
- Download Paper-II Detailed Syllabus
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Computer Software
- Internet Usage
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets
- MS Power-Point – Presentation
- Operating System
- Word Processing – MS Word