TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download
TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: In this article, we are providing the TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Syllabus 2021 along with Exam Pattern. Aspirants who are looking forward to downloading Telangana State Public Service Commission Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Syllabus PDF can make use of this article. All the applicants who have applied for TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Exam must visit this page to download TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern 2021.
Moreover, to help the Aspirants we have provided the direct link to download the TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF at the end of this page. This TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Exam Syllabus will help the applicants to score better marks in the TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Exam. Therefore, Aspirants after downloading the PDF from this page make a better Strategy & schedule for the preparation to gain better marks in the TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Exam 2021.
TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Syllabus 2021
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant|
TSPSC Jr. Assistant, Sr Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
The following is the complete TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Exam Pattern 2021 for the TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Exam 2021. Moreover, we have shared the TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant test pattern in the below Section. Hence go through the following Section to check Exam Pattern.
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of|
|Paper-I: General Studies and|
|Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities and Computer Applications – Diploma Standard||150||150||150|
|Papers||Language of Examination|
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||Bilingual i.e.,|
English and Telugu
|Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities and Computer Applications – Diploma Standard||Secretarial Abilities – Bilingual i.e.,|
English & Telugu
Computer Applications – English Only
TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021
TSPSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Syllabus 2021 is provided in detail. Here Aspirants will come to know all the subtopics for the TSPSC Jr Assistant, Sr Assistant Exam 2021. Hence get all the subtopics to be prepared for the TSPSC Junior & Senior Assistant Exam. The written Test shall consist of two compulsory papers as follows.
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- Economy of India and Telangana
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self-Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- Basic English (10th Standard)
Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities and Computer Applications – Diploma Standard
- Mental Ability. (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- Logical Reasoning.
- Comprehension & Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
5. Basics of Computers: Generations of computers (I – V)
- Block diagram of a computer
- Functions of Different Units – Functional blocks of CPU – Hardware – Software – Application Software – System Software – Program language translators – Utility programs – Input devices – Keyboard, point and draw devices
- data scanning devices
- voice recognition devices
- Digitizers – Output devices – Monitor, printer, projector – Memories – Registers, cache memory, primary memory, secondary memory – Number systems – Binary, octal, hexadecimal systems – conversion to and from decimal systems – Codes – bit
- bytes and words – Arithmetic and Logical Operations on numbers – AND, OR, NOT, XOR and shift / rotate operators – Algorithms and Flowcharts
- Computer languages – Machine language, Assembly language and High level language
- Operating System basics, Functions of OS , Types of OS
Microsoft Office Automation
MS-Word: Word processing basics – Menu Bar – Help Menu – Opening and closing documents – save, saveAs, Page setup, print preview – Text creation and manipulation – Editing Text, Text selection, Cut, Copy, Paste, Spell Check – Formatting Text – Font and Size, alignment of text, paragraph Indenting, Bullets and Numbering – Table manipulation – draw table, changing cell width and height ,alignment of text in cells – Border and shading – Header – Footer – Mail merge – Inserting objects, Bookmarks, Hyperlinks – Shortcut keys for various operations
Elements of spread sheet – Manipulation of cells – Inserting cells, rows, columns – Deleting cells, rows, columns – changing width, height – inserting formulae – mathematical functions – logical functions – date & time functions – statistical functions – text functions – sorting columns – creating & editing charts – shortcut keys for various operations.
Creating Power Point presentation – Saving – Create slides using templates – entering & editing texts – inserting and deleting slides – inserting word table or excel worksheet – adding clipart pictures – inserting other objects – animations in slides – slide transition effects – slide show – shortcut keys for various operations.
Internet & Networking Basics
- Basics of Computer Networks – LAN, WAN, MAN
- Internet and Intranet
- Applications of Internet
- ISP- MODEM
- Web Browser software
- URL – World Wide Web (www)
- search engines
- basics of email – using emails – opening email account – sending and receiving emails – sorting and searching emails – CC – BCC
- IP address – DNS – HTTP, FTP, SMTP, Telnet – Internet security
- LAN devices – repeaters, hubs, switches
- OSI reference model – TCP/IP reference model
- network topologies – Bus, Ring, Star, Mesh Network
- Interface cards – Routers
- HTML basics – elements of HTML, tags.
Basics of Database
- Need of database systems
- data models – E-R Models
- Evolution of DBMS – DDL, DML and DCL commands
- Types of databases
Download Syllabus in PDF check Page no 14