Patta Chitta 2020 check online status ऑनलाइन पट्टा चित्ता: services.tn.gov.in is a portal that is started by the Tamilnadu government for citizens to check online land records. On this page, we will provide complete details about Patta Chitta online land record Portal. where you can check your land record online which known as Patta Chitta documents. Here we also shared an easy guide to applying for Patta Chitta documents which very helpful for candidates.
The Ministry of land reforms in Tamil Nadu has started a website through which all of the residents of the Tamil Nadu check their land records online. with the help of this website, the citizens of Tamil Nadu will be able to check their land-related documents in just one click. land documents are also known as the Patta document, which contains the following information.
- Owner name.
- Patta number
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of District, taluk, & village.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Taxa details.
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
- 1 Check Chitta Land Ownership
- 1.1 Important documents to Applying for Patta and Chitta
- 1.2 How To Get Patta Chitta in Tamil Nadu Online
- 1.3 How to Check the Patta Chitta Status
- 1.4 Easy steps to Verify Your Patta Certificate
- 1.5 Patta Chitta name transfer online
- 1.6 Steps to view A Register Extract.
- 1.7 How to Check Application Status
Check Chitta Land Ownership
|Launched by||Government authorities of Tamil Nadu state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Tamil Nadu state|
|Objective||To land records online|
The Details of land and income can be viewed by the citizens in the Chitta record. The land is often divided into two categories which are known as Wetland (nanjai) and Dryland (punjai).
Important documents to Applying for Patta and Chitta
if you are applying for Patta and Chitta Documents form the official website, then you have to submit the following documents for online application.
Sale Deed for verification
Citizens have to submit the original sale deed with a photocopy to the tahsildar or the concerned office.
Proof of possession
applicants also submit identification to prove that the land belongs to him.
You can use the following documents as proof of possession.
- Electricity bill.
- Paid Tax Receipt.
- Encumbrance certificate.
How To Get Patta Chitta in Tamil Nadu Online
if you are going to apply for Patta Chitta documents online then you have to follow to below given steps.
Firstly, visit the Open this official website of Tamil Nadu revenue services. The link is given below. eservices.tn.gov.in.
Now select your District & Area type (rural/urban)
Now click on the Submit button and select Enter following Details on the Next page.
- Survey number
- Sub-division number
At last, You have to fill the authentication value and Click on the “submit” button.
TN Patta and Chitta Application Fees
The Citizen of Tamil Nadu state going to check the Patta document land record form the official website has to pay 100 rupees Application fess Through an online mode.
How to Check the Patta Chitta Status
To check the status of the Patta document online, you have to follow the below-given steps.
First click on the below-given link.
On the portal, Enter your “Application ID” and the “Captcha Value” After entering details click on “Get Status”.
Now status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
Easy steps to Verify Your Patta Certificate
To verify your Patta certificate You have to follow the easy steps:-
- Firstly, Click on the given link.
- On the official website, select ‘Verify Patta’.
- Now Fill the ‘Reference Number’
- At the last click on the ‘Submit’ button
Patta Chitta name transfer online
If you going to sell your land or property and want to Transfer the Patta Chitta, then you have to follow the given steps.
- if you want to transfer the Patta Chitta documents, then submit Application to your district or your village’s tahsildar or the respective concerned authorities.
- After Examine your application authorities will accept or reject it. the concerned authorities have Complete right to accept or reject any application.
Steps to view A Register Extract.
- first, open the official website.
- Go for the “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract” option from the home page.
- Click on the “view A-Register Extract” option.
- Now A new page will be open on the screen where you have to select “district, taluka, village”
- Now enter Fill survey No and select “subdivision number”
- Enter the authentication value which shows in the image.
- After clicking on the Submit button you will be able to document.
How to Check Application Status
- visit the official website, eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html
- Go for “Know your Application status form the home page.
- After clicking on the link and a new page will open.
- Fill the Application ID & captcha value.
- Now Click on “get status” to check information.