RSMSSB Forest Guard Admit Card 2021: Rajasthan Vanrakshak Exam Date
- 1 Rajasthan Vanrakshak Admit card 2021
- 2 RSMSSB Forest Guard Admit Card 2020-2021: Rajasthan Van rakshak
- 2.1 Details On Rajasthan Vanrakshak (Forest Guard) & Forester Admit Card 2021
- 2.2 Rajasthan Forest Guard Exam Date 2021 @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- 2.3 How to download RSMSSB Forest Guard (vanrakshak) 2020-2021?
- 2.4 ID Proofs Need to Carry For Rajasthan Forest Guard Written Exam 2020
- 2.5 RSMSSB Forest Guard Admit Card 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
RSMSSB Forest Guard Admit Card 2020-2021 Download Here @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in | Rajasthan Vanrakshak Vanpal & Forester Admit card & Exam Date राजस्थान वनरक्षक एडमिट कार्ड 2021: Have you applied for RSMSSB Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) & Forester posts and searching for admit card, then you are at the right place. on this page we have provided direct link of Rajasthan Vanrakshak Admit card 2021.
Rajasthan Vanrakshak Admit card 2021
The higher authority of RSMSSB – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Announced the Rajasthan Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) Exam Dates 2020-2021. And the Exam date will be anounced soon by RSMSSB. Moreover, the Rajasthan Forest Guard / Vanrakshak Admit Card 2020 will released before 10 to 15 days before the exam date. so all the Applicants can download admit card by clicking on the link provided on this page. more Details about राजस्थान फारेस्ट गार्ड एडमिट कार्ड 2020-2021 are given in the below sections of page.
RSMSSB Forest Guard Admit Card 2020-2021: Rajasthan Van rakshak
|Organization Name||RSMSSB – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Forest Guard (Vanrakshak)|
|Total Vacancies||1128 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test, physical test etc|
Details On Rajasthan Vanrakshak (Forest Guard) & Forester Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant Photograph
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Roll Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Address
- Name of Test Centre
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Examination Name
- Post Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Instructions for the examination
Rajasthan Forest Guard Exam Date 2021 @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
The officials of RSMSSB – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board announced the Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) Exam Date 2020. So, all the Candidates who applied can check the RSMSSB Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) Exam Dates 2020. The Exam date Of rajasthan Vanrakshak will anounce soon. Aspriants must check Exam date Carefully and and attend the exam on the following days.
How to download RSMSSB Forest Guard (vanrakshak) 2020-2021?
If you want to download Rajasthan Forest Guard admit card then follow below given steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website of RSMSSB I.e rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On home page click on the “Admit Card” section.
- Now A new page will be open, here you will see list of all Admit card.
- Click on the link Download Admit Card of RSMSSB Forest Guard (vanrakshak) 2021.
- Enter “Application No” And Date of Birth to download admit card.
- Fill capcha code and Click on the “Get Admit card” Button.
- After Clicking Admit card will be apper on the screen.
- Take print out it for further use.
To Download Rajasthan vanrakshak Admit Card 2020-2021: Click Here (Available soon)
ID Proofs Need to Carry For Rajasthan Forest Guard Written Exam 2020
Applicants need to carry any one of the below-given documents for the Written Exam.
- PAN Card
- Bank Pass Book
- College ID
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
RSMSSB Forest Guard Admit Card 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
The Rajasthan Forest Guard Exam date will be released after the official announcement.
The official Portal for downloading the Rajasthan Forest guard Admit card is rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
The Raj Forest Guard Admit Card will be released Before 10-15 days of the Exam date.
Candidates can download the Raj Vanrakshak Admit card “Application Number” and “Date Of Birth”.