- 1 Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 How to fill BSTC online form 2020
- 3 Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Syllabus
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application form Exam Date | Syllabus and Exam Pattern – The Rajasthan BSTC Application form 2020 Available here. the last date of Registration for BSTC has been Extended to 29 of July. Candidates can fill Rajasthan bstc online application form 2020 From the link provided on this page. The department will be conducted online Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed 2020 Exam on 30 august. Aspirants who got 50% marks in 10+2 can register for Rajasthan BSTC 2020. The Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed 2020 is an official exam. a candidate who will pass this exam get admission to D.El.Ed (General / Sanskrit) course. To get details like Exam Date, Syllabus, Registration form, and Eligibility go through this article.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To Register or fill the application form for Rajasthan BSTC 2020 (Pre D.El.Ed 2020) candidates should fulfill the Eligibility criteria.
Education Qualification for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed 2020 Exam
Candidates who have completed their 12th class education or equivalent exam can apply for Raj BSTC Exam 2020.
To apply for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed 2020 exam, candidates’ age should not be more than 28 years.
Schedule For Pre D. El. Ed. Examination, 2020
|1.||Date of commencement of filling Online Applications||15.6.2020|
|2.||Last Date of filling Online Applications||29.7.2020|
|3.||Last Date of Depositing Fee||30.7.2020|
|4.||Date of examination||30.8.2020|
How to fill BSTC online form 2020
To fill the online application form for Rajasthan BSTC 2020 (Pre D.El.Ed) candidates have to follow below-given steps. The Pre D.El.Ed application form can be filled in online mode only. Students can apply online through official website predeled.com. Below we shared some easy steps to apply for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed 2020 Examination.
- Firstly visit the official website.
- From the home page click on the Registration (New Candidates) option.
- Now fill the registration form with your basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Phone Number, E-mail Address, Date of Birth and click on the submit button.
- verify the OTP which will be Received in your mobile Entered during Registration.
- After verifying OTP you will be successfully registered on the Portal, now login by using application ID and password.
- Enter your basic details in the registration form and click on the “save and next” button.
- Now upload your image in the Rajasthan BSTC application form as per Requirement.
- Fill your Address and Education details in BSTC Registration form 2020.
- check details and preview application form before paying the application fees.
- Finally submit the Rajasthan BSTC application form and pay the application fees using Credit card/debit card / Net banking.
- Take a print out of the Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed application form 2020 for future use.
Application Fee: To complete the application process candidates need to submit the required Application Fee given below:
|BSTC General or BSTC Sanskrit||400/-|
|BSTC General and BSTC Sanskrit both||450/-|
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Rajasthan BSTC 2020 given below. all candidates are requested to check the exam pattern before starting your preparation.
|Subjects or Section||Questions||Marks|
|General information of Rajasthan||50||150|
|Hindi or Sanskrit||30||90|
|Total||200 Questions||600 marks|
- The Examination will help in offline mode. candidates have to mark the right answer using a pen.
- The Exam time duration is 3 hrs.
- Rajasthan BSTC exam will contain objective type Questions.
- The total number of question in Exam is 200 and Every Question carry 3 marks.
- there is no negative marking in the Exam for the Wrong answer.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Syllabus
The latest Syllabus of Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed 2020 is given below.
|Language Ability (English)|
|Correction of Sentences|
|Kind of Sentences|
|One Word Substitution|
|Art, Culture and Literature Aspect|
|Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation|
Admit Card of Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Exam
The Admit card for Rajasthan BSTC 2020 will be available on the official website before 7 to 15 days of Examination. Applicants can download Their Rajasthan BSTC Admit card by using registration number and password. Admit card is very vital documents for examination, no one will be allowed in the Examination hall without verification of admit card.