- 1 OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021- Details
- 1.1 OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Total Vacancy 2021
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Assistant Surgeon Group A
- 1.3 Application fee
- 1.4 Odisha PSC Medical Officer Group A Salary
- 1.5 How to Apply online for OPSC Medical Officer recruitment 2021?
- 1.6 Important Dates
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification for Group A Assistant Surgeon– 2452 Posts, Salary, Application Form @ www.opsc.gov.in: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a Notification for the 2452 Medical Officer Posts. The Aspirants who are interested and eligible can fill, submit the OPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2021 from 26 February 2021 to 25 March 2021.
The Candidates who have an MBBS Degree Form a Medical College or Medical Institution can Appy online for this vacancy. And the Applicants who are looking for the OPSC MO Vacancies 2021 information can check out this page. Moreover, we have attached the OPSC Group A Assistant Surgeon Notification along with the OPSC Medical Officer Application Form Link at the end of this page.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021- Details
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Group A|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Personal Interview|
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Total Vacancy 2021
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Assistant Surgeon Group A
Candidates who completed MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India are eligible to apply for Medical official posts under OPSC.
Age Limit: (as of January 1, 2021)
Applicants age should not be more than 32 years. The lower age limit for OPSC MOis 21 years.
A candidate is required to pay application fee of ₹500.
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Group A Salary
Rs. 56, 100/- per month (Pay matrix of level 12)
How to Apply online for OPSC Medical Officer recruitment 2021?
In order to apply for the Odisha MO Recruitment Follow below given Steps.
- First of all, Visit the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission i.e opsc.gov.in.
- Now on the ‘Apply online’ button on the homepage.
- Click on ‘New User’ to register yourself.
- Read All instructions carefully And fill Required Details.
- A Permanent Public Service Account No. (PPSAN) will be generated.
- After Complete Registration, Login at the OPSC Website using credentials.
- Now fill the Application form and upload the Required Documents.
- Make a payment of Application Fees and Submit.
- Take a printout of the Application form for further use.
|Notification released||February 26, 2021|
|Online application Start||February 26, 2021|
|Final Date to apply online||25 march2021|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|