KALIA Yojana List 2021 online check here कालिया योजना Status Online Registration Kalia Yojana Odisha new name list download Balasore, Cuttack, Balangir 2021 @ kalia.co.in check final list:
KALIA Yojana was introduced by the Odisha government in the year 2018. The main motive of this yojana is to offer gratitude and small help to the farmers. In this article, we have shared, how to KALIA Yojana List from the official website.
This page We Created those candidates who are searching for KALIA Yojana List 2021. The KALIA List I is now available, you can check the list by visiting the official website kalia.co.in. The full name of Kalia yojana is Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. The Odisha government had started this scheme with a budget of Rs. 5115 crores aimed to provide benefits to 43 lakh farmers. For the year 2020-21 government has passed the budget of Rs. 3195 crore.
keypoints of KALIA Yojana Odisha (कालिया योजना) 2021
|Article Category||KALIA Yojana List|
|Target beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers|
|Scheme Type||Odisha Government Scheme|
|Launched By||Naveen Patnaik (CM)|
In this Scheme, each beneficiary will get 10000/- per annum. the farmers will get Rs. 4000/- under KALIA Yojana rest Rs. 6000/- will be distributed by The NDA government under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan yojana. Applicants need to apply these both schemes separately. if any farmer is enrolled in Odisha Kalia Yojana they will also get benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana too.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Benefit
- The Kalia Yojana was launched in 2018 by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. This yojana is very beneficial for the farmer and landless farmers. below we share the benefits of Kalia yojana which given by the Odisha government to farmers.
- Under this scheme, the Odisha government provides financial assistance of Rs. 5000 as an incentive to farmers for purchasing seeds, fertilizers, pesticides.
- The biggest benefit of this scheme is poor and landless agricultural laborers will get 1 lakh per family per year for their livelihood.
- all the farmers will be provided life insurance up to Rs 2 lakh at Rs 330 only. to get the benefit of insurance the beneficiaries’ age should be between 8 and 50 years.
- for small activities like curry farming unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kit for fishermen, mushroom cultivation and beekeeping the farmers will also get the help of Rs 12000 by government.
- The beneficiary whose ages between 18 and 50 years will also get an accident cover of Rs.2 Lakh at a rate of Rs 12.
How to check Kalia yojana list for District and Village 2020
Step 1: Candidates who are searching KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary have to follow given below steps to get list.
Step 2: Firstly, visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Department.
Step 3: Now the Home page will be open. Here click on “KALIA Yojana List“ option.
Step 4: After clicking You will be directed on Another page. now select your district<<block<<GP.
Step 5: After selecting the right options you can click on “View List”.
Step 6: Now you have to fill captcha code which given on the web page.
Step 7: Click on the submit button to open PDF file of all Candidates.
Step 8: the New KALIA Yojana List will be open on your computer or mobile screen.
Step 9: You can check Kalia ID, village name, your name, and other details in the list.
Application Procedure of KALIA Yojana Grievance
- To fill any Grievance related to KALIA Yojana, Candidates have to visit the official website. the home page will be open in front of you.
- now select the “online Grievance Application form” option from the right-hand side top corner.
- After clicking this option A new web page will be open on the computer/ mobile screen. Where Read given instruction carefully and click on the proceed option.
- Now you will be asked “Do you want to file Grievance?” with two options, Yes and No, select Yes to file Grievance.
- A new page will appear in your screen where you have to fill your “Aadhar card number”
- Now clicks on the “show” option to see the grievance application form.
fill the details in the grievance application form and click on the submit button.
- after clicking you will get A “token number”, save or note it for future use.
How to Check KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status?
- To check KALIA Yojana Grievance, you have to open the official website @http://kalia.co.in.
now select the “online Grievance Application form” option from the home page.
- Click on the “track your application” option.
- A new page will be open in front of you where you have to fill “token number”.
- After clicking on the “show” option you will get your application status.
Kalia Yojana Helpline Number
Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122