- 1 JKSSB Panchayat Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2021: Details
- 1.1 JK Panchayat Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2021
- 220.127.116.11 Accountancy and Book Keeping Syllabus for JKSSB account assistant Exam 2021
- 18.104.22.168 Syllabus General Knowledge with special reference to J&K
- 22.214.171.124 Panchayat account assistantMathematics/ Statistics Syllabus
- 126.96.36.199 Science Syllabus For JKSSB panchayat account assistant Vacancy
- 188.8.131.52 Syllabus of Economics for Panchayat Accounts Assistant Exam
- 184.108.40.206 Syllabus for Computer for J & K Panchayat Accounts Assistant Exam
JKSSB Panchayat Account Assistant syllabus 2021 & Exam pattern PDF Download: The candidates who had fill the application form for the JKSSB panchayat accounts assistant Post in Jammu & Kashmir Must Check the Complete Syllabus & Exam pattern on this page. Aspirants who are searching for the Jammu & Kashmir SSB Accounts Assistant Exam Syllabus can move on to this entire article.
Applied Aspirants can easily get JKSSB Accounts Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Form this page. We have provided the detailed syllabus on this page, so you can get the Syllabus at free of cost along with the Exam pattern. Candidates should start their preparation for the panchayat account assistant Exam according to the Exam pattern & Syllabus. check the below section so that you will know the exact JKSSB Accounts Assistant Exam Pattern.
JKSSB Panchayat Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2021: Details
|Selection Authority Name||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Name Of the Post||Accounts Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Panchayat Accounts Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
|Mathematics / Statistics||10|
|Computer Applications Knowledge||30|
|Accountancy & Book Keeping||30|
Candidates who are going to participate in the Written exam should read the following points.
The written test will consist of 120 multiple choice type questions of 120 marks. for every wrong answer, there 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Aspirants will get 120 minutes to Complete JKSSB Accounts Assistant Written Exam.
The Questions in the Written exam will be only the English language.
JK Panchayat Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2021
Accountancy and Book Keeping Syllabus for JKSSB account assistant Exam 2021
- Accounting equation and Journal.
- Bank reconciliation Statement.
- Cash Book, Financial Audit.
- Concept of Social Accounting, Social Audit, and cash-based single entry system of accounting.
- Elements of Double entry Book Keeping.
- Financial Management/Statements.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms.
- Ledger Accounts.
- Partnership Accounts.
- Profit Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Public Financial Management System (PFMS)
- Rules for journalizing.
- Trading Account.
- Trial Balance.
- Voucher Approach in Accounting.
Syllabus General Knowledge with special reference to J&K
- 73rd amendment of the constitution of India.
- Agriculture in economic development, industrialization, and economic development.
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes- Guidelines and objectives.
- Climate and crops in J&K and India.
- Constitution of India – Formation, Fundamental rights, Directive principles.
- Current events (Local, National, and International importance)
- History of J & K- places and their importance.
- Important Tourist Destinations.
- Panchayati Raj Act, 1989 (as amended up to October 2018 and rules)
- Popular names of personalities (Religion, Politics, Scientific discoveries, Geographical, Sports, History)
- Sustainable Development Goal.
Panchayat account assistantMathematics/ Statistics Syllabus
- Analysis of Time Series components.
- Analytical Geometry
- Demography- Census, its feature, and functions.
- Matrices & Determinants, simultaneous Linear Equations.
- Methods of collecting primary and secondary data
- Sampling and Non-Sampling error
- Set Theory- Basic Concepts and Applications.
- Tabulation and compilation of data.
- Theory of Attributes- Basic concept and their applications.
- Theory of Probability
- Vital Statistics- Measures of fertility, Measures of Mortality, specific fertility rates, gross and net reproduction rates
Science Syllabus For JKSSB panchayat account assistant Vacancy
- Biology: Important Inventions and their inventor; Important and Interesting facts about human body parts; Nutrition in Animals and Plants; diseases and their causes like bacteria; Viruses and Protozoa.
- Chemistry: Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses; Chemical name of Important substances like Plaster of Paris etc.; Chemical Change and Physical Change; Properties of Gases; surface Chemistry; Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Physics: Important inventions and their inventor; S.I Units; Motion; Sound; light; Wave; energy; Electricity.
Syllabus of Economics for Panchayat Accounts Assistant Exam
- Concept of Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP)
- Demand analysis.
- Factors of production and laws.
- Fiscal Policy, Meaning, Scope, and Methodology.
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Budgeting including own resource generation and budgeting for Panchayat.
- Growth and development: – Meaning, Scope, Difference & Relevance.
- Inflation; Meaning, Types, Effects
- Introduction of Economics- Basic concept and Principles.
- Pricing under various forms of Markets.
- Production, cost, and efficiency.
- Theory of consumer demands using in different curve techniques.
Syllabus for Computer for J & K Panchayat Accounts Assistant Exam
- Introduction and Objectives.
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Bringing the computer to life.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Latest Anti-Virus.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open Source Technologies.
- Input & Output Devices.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, PDF Internet, and E-mail.
- Terms and Abbreviation used in IT.
JKSSB SSB Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2021 – FAQ
Which type of Questions will be asked in the Jammu & Kashmir SSB Accounts Assistant Exam?
Jammu & Kashmir SSB Accounts Assistant Exam having the multiple-choice type questions.
What is the selection process of JKSSB Accounts Assistant?
- Written Exam
- Documents Verification
Is there any negative marking for Jammu & Kashmir SSB Accounts Assistant Exam?
Yes there is negative marking. Of .25 marks in Written Exam.