Join Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021- posts, Salary, Application Form joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Indian Navy has issued a notification for the Tradesman Mate Eastern, Western, Southern Naval Command Posts. The Candidates who completed the Class 10 or ITI or Equivalent for those Candidates this is the best career Opportunity. Aspirants who are eligible for the above posts fill the Join Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021 application. The Last date for the filling up of the Indian Navy online Application form For All all Tradesman mate Group C Posts is March 7, 2021.
In the below for the sake of Applicants, we have given the Join Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age, and Indian Navy Recruitment Salary Details. To helping Candidates we have given the Indian Navy Tradesman Mates Group C Recruitment Notification Link at the end of this page. On this page, we will provide All updates Regarding the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 notification, for such updates Regular Visit our site.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy Tradesman|
|Post Names||Tradesman Mate|
|Notification Issued Date||12th February 2021|
|Closing Date||March 7, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam, Mumbai, Kochi|
|Eastern Naval Command||Visakhapatnam||710 Posts|
|Western Naval Command,||Mumbai||324 Posts|
|Southern Naval Command,||Kochi||125 Posts|
Applicants should Competed 10th class Education from a recognized Board / ITI Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Applicants age should be between 18 years to 25 years of age.
Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- through online mode by using Debit Card/ UPI/ Credit card/ visa/ master card.
For more Details Candidates can Read official notification
- Starting Date of application: 22 February 2021
- Closing date of application: 7 March 2021
In order to apply for the Indian Navy Traderman mate Posts Candidates have to follow below given steps.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Indian Navy joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the Join Navy tab and click on the ‘Civilian’.
- A new page will be open on your screen.
- Now click on the Tradesman Mate (TMM) link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the new Registration Button.
- Enter Require Details in the Registration form.
- After registering on the page, upload your educational certificate, age certificate, and photo, etc.
After submitting the form, take a printout of it.