GETCO Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download
- 1 GETCO Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 – Overview
- 2 GetCO Gujarat Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021
- 3 getcogujarat.com vidhyut sahayak Syllabus 2021 – Subject Wise
GETCO Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 & Electrical & Civil vidhyut sahayak Exam Pattern PDF Download: We heard many Contenders are looking for the GetCO Gujarat Junior Engineer Syllabus. For them, we have gathered the complete information regarding GETCO vidhyut sahayak Syllabus and provided them on this page. So the applied Aspirants can check this entire article and download the getcogujarat.com Junior Engineer Syllabus in PDF format from the last section of the page.
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd officials will organize a Written Test for the Candidates who had applied for the Junior Engineer post. With the help of proper preparation, you can easily secure a good score in the GETCO Junior Engineer Written Test. So, build a schedule to prepare all Topics of each Subject in the GetCO Gujarat Junior Engineer Syllabus. And the provided GETCO Junior Engineer Exam Pattern helps you to understand the question paper structure. Aspirants can prepare well by considering all these necessary details of the getcogujarat.com vidhyut sahayak Syllabus.
GETCO Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
GetCO Gujarat Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021
Contenders who prepared from the latest and updated getcogujarat.com vidhyut sahayak Syllabus can easily score well in the GETCO Junior Engineer Written Test. By downloading the GetCO Gujarat Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF, the Candidates can save the GETCO Junior Engineer Exam Pattern and Topics of all Subjects. So start your test preparation right after downloading the GETCO vidhyut sahayak Syllabus PDF.
getcogujarat.com vidhyut sahayak Syllabus 2021 – Subject Wise
Here, we provided the complete GetCO Gujarat vidhyut sahayak Syllabus 2021. As we know that the GETCO Junior Engineer Written Test has general Subject and concerned Subjects. We suggest appearing Contenders to provide equal importance to all Subjects during preparation. The concerned Topics are provided by the officials of Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd and the remaining topics are general competitive topics. So practice all the Topics in the GETCO Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF. With the help of the below-attached link, you can download the getcogujarat.com Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Electrical Machines.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electronics Devices.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Power System Protection.
- Power Systems.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Building Materials.
- Concrete Technology.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Structural Engineering
- Theory of Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- General Politics.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Scientific Research.
English/ Gujarat Language
- Cloze test.
- Spotting Error.
- Fill in the blank.
- Reading Comprehension.
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Excel.
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Computer Software & Hardware
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
GETCO Jr Engineer Syllabus – Reasoning
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Decision Making.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.