Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2022, check Exam Pattern
- 1 Bihar Police SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 Bihar daroga syllabus 2022: Details
- 2.1 Bihar Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2022
- 2.2 Bihar Police SI Mains Exam Pattern 2022
- 2.3 Bihar Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2022
- 3 Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2022- FAQ
Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2021|bihar Daroga syllabus 2022 pdf |Bihar Sub-inspector Pre & mains syllabus बिहार सब इंस्पेक्टर सिलेबस Bihar SI Syllabus 2022 The Bihar Police has released the syllabus in PDF format. The candidates who are going to apply for Bihar Si Vacancy can download the BPSSC Sub-inspector Syllabus 2021 form the official website. On this page, we provided Bihar Sub-inspector Syllabus 2022, candidates who are appearing for the BPSSC SI Exam Check Syllabus here.
Bihar Police SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
Without checking the Syllabus and Exam pattern, nobody can prepare for the examination. candidates who are going to participate in Bihar Police SI Exam 2022 must know the Exam Pattern and Syllabus form this page. The Aspirants can check the Bihar sub inspector syllabus pdf and Exam pattern through this page.
Many Aspirants who have applied for the BIHAR SI Exam, they are searching for the BIHAR SI Syllabus 2022 Pdf & Exam Pattern. Here on our website, we have given the information related to Bihar Sub-inspector Syllabus 2022. It’s good news for all the applicants who are going to attend the Bihar Sub Inspector Exam. Bihar SI Syllabus 2021 Pdf and Exam pattern which is helpful for all the Aspirants who want to get good marks in the Exam.
Check the Topic wise BIHAR SI Syllabus details in the following sections. The below-listed Bihar SI Syllabus is only for reference purposes. Candidates can check Written Examination Pattern and Physical Exam details in Below Section.
Bihar daroga syllabus 2022: Details
|Name of the company||BPSSC|
|Exam Name||Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||2213 vacancies|
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2022
BPSSC Police SI Prelims Exam Pattern
|Paper||Total Questions (MCQs)||Marks||Duration|
Bihar Police SI Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|General Hindi(Qualifying)||100||200||2 Hours|
Geography of India
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2022
General Knowledge & Current Events
- Award and Authors
- Culture and Religion
- Current Events
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Eminent Personalities Common Names
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- Heritage and Arts etc.
- Important National Facts about India
- Sports : championships/ Winners/ Terms /No. of Players
Syllabus for Hindi
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence correction
- Sentence Error
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Analysis, judgment
- Arithmetical number series
- Decision making
- Discriminating observation
- Non-verbal series
- Relationship concepts
- Similarities and differences
- space visualization
- Verbal and figure classification
- Visual memory
- Bar Graph
- Data Interpretation
- HCF & LCM
- Pictorial Graph & Pie Chart
- Problem On Ages
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- Time & Work
General Studies and Science
- Current Events (such as national & International events, banking, sports, etc.)
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
Civics, Indian History, Geography of India
- Community development and 5 years Plan
- Economic aspects,
- Freedom Movement
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Constitution & Polity
- Indian History
- Panchayati Raj
Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2022- FAQ
1. What is available in the Bihar SI Syllabus?
Bihar Police Syllabus will consist of Topics, Exam Pattern only.
2. Does Bihar Police Sub inspector Syllabus available with Exam Pattern?
Yes. We Provided here Syllabus with Exam pattern.
3. How can I download Bihar Sub inspector Syllabus PDF?
Candidates can download the BPSSC SI Syllabus PDF from the link Provided at the end of this page
4. Is Bihar Police SI Syllabus in PDF format?
Yes, You can download PDf by direct link is available on this page.
5. Is there any negative marking in Bihar Police Sub inspector Bharti?
Yes there is negative marking of 0.2 marks for each wrong answer.