Assam Ration Card List 2021: New District/ Block Wise List check status
Assam Ration Card list 2021 (असम राशन कार्ड लिस्ट) Apply Online, ration card number check Assam BPL APL New List food and civil supply Assam ration card https://fcsca.assam.gov.in: Ration card in the Assam state issued by the Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Assam. Citizens of Assam having ration cards are provided with food and necessary civil supplies by the organization. The candidates who don’t have a ration card can apply online for Assam Ration Card online.
Assam Ration Card Application 2021
|Ration Card||Assam Ration Card|
|Concerned Department||fcsca assam|
|Online Portal||assam fcsca portal|
|Type of ration card||BPL, AAY, APL|
|Application mode||Online , Offline|
The fcsca.assam.gov.in portal is an online portal of the Assam government to provide various useful services to citizens of state. Citizens can check list of ration card holders of assam state and other Updates Regarding BPL, APL ration cards.
Assam Ration Card Beneficiary List
The ration card is a very important document for the citizen of any state. The Assam new ration card list has been issued by the Food Department of Assam. Here on this page we will share every update related to the Assam ration card list 2020. Here we shared some easy steps to check the Assam Ration Card List online which Released by Govt of Assam. In this article, you can know about the benefits of different ration cards like BPL, AAY, and APL.
which has been launched by the Assam government. In this article, we will share the specifications of the Assam ration card and also mention the benefits which are provided to the public with the inauguration of the new ration card
Types of Assam Ration Cards
In Assam state Three types of ration cards are issued by the government. Below we shared details about each type Ration card.
|Assam BPL Ration Card (Below Poverty Line)||This Ration card is issued by Those candidates who are below the poverty line and their family annual income is less than 10 thousand per month.|
|Assam AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojna) Ration Card||This ration card is issud poorest families/citizens of the state who don’t have any Stable income source.|
|Assam APL (Above Poverty Line) Ration Cards||The AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojna) card are given to the those familes or people who are about property line. That menas The citizen of Assam whose annual income more than ten thousand they can apply for APL ration card.|
In this article, We have shared all the information related to Assam Ration cards like How to Check BPL & APL new list, Apply for Ration card, Eligibility, and other vital information related to the Ration card. The candidates who are searching for Assam ration card Details Must read the full article for more information.
Eligibility for Assam Ration Card
- Candidates can check eligibility criteria before applying for Assam ration card
- Only Candidates of weaker and poor families can apply for a ration card.
- Applicants having a Temporary ration card and whose Card has beed expired.
- Recently married Couples. Ineligible candidates’ ration card applications will be rejected during the verification process.
Important Documents for Assam Ration Card
- Identity proof of the applicant like voter Id card, passport, bank
- passbook copy, driving license.Residential proof- the electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill.
- passport size photograph.
- other documents like LPG connection, family member details, family income certificate.
- Tax pay receipt of Land Revenue
- Residential Proof
- Pan Card
How apply for Assam Ration Card 2020
Citizen of Assam can apply for the Ration card by visiting your nearest ration shop or public distribution system office of govt. The Assam ration card will be delivered at your address within 15 days.
Easy Steps to check Assam Ration Card List 2020
Candidates can check their Assam ration card beneficiary list 2020 by following given below steps.
- firstly visit the official website. @https://fcsca.assam.gov.in
- Now selection your district Name <<Tehsil Name <<Village Name.
- after this Unique RC ID Code, Applicant Name, Father/Spouse Name,
and type of ration card will appear on the screen.