Assam Ration Card List 2022: New District/ Block Wise List check status
Assam Ration Card list 2022 (असम राशन कार्ड लिस्ट) Apply Online, ration card number check Assam BPL APL New List food and civil supply Assam ration card https://fcsca.assam.gov.in: Ration card in the Assam state issued by the Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Assam. Citizens of Assam having ration cards are provided with food and necessary civil supplies by the organization. The candidates who don’t have a ration card can apply online for Assam Ration Card.
Assam Ration Card Application 2022
|Ration Card||Assam Ration Card|
|Concerned Department||fiscal Assam|
|Online Portal||Assam fiscal portal|
|Type of ration card||BPL, AAY, APL|
|Application mode||Online, Offline|
The fcsca.assam.gov.in portal is an online portal of the Assam government to provide various useful services to citizens of the state. Citizens can check the list of ration card holders of Assam state and other Updates Regarding BPL and APL ration cards.
Assam Ration Card Beneficiary List
The ration card is a very important document for the citizen of any state. The Assam new ration card list has been issued by the Food Department of Assam. Here on this page, we will share every update related to the Assam ration card list 2020. Here we shared some easy steps to check the Assam Ration Card List online which was Released by Govt of Assam. In this article, you can know about the benefits of different ration cards like BPL, AAY, and APL.
which has been launched by the Assam government. In this article, we will share the specifications of the Assam ration card and also mention the benefits which are provided to the public with the inauguration of the new ration card
Types of Assam Ration Cards
In Assam state, Three types of ration cards are issued by the government. Below we shared details about each type of Ration card.
|Assam BPL Ration Card (Below Poverty Line)||This Ration card is issued by Those candidates who are below the poverty line and whose family annual income is less than 10 thousand per month.|
|Assam AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojna) Ration Card||This ration card is issued poorest families/citizens of the state who don’t have any stable income source.|
|Assam APL (Above Poverty Line) Ration Cards||The AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojna) cards are given to those families or people who care about the property line. That means The citizen of Assam whose annual income is more than ten thousand can apply for an APL ration card.|
In this article, We have shared all the information related to Assam Ration cards like How to Check BPL & APL new list, Apply for Ration card, Eligibility, and other vital information related to the Ration card. The candidates who are searching for Assam ration card Details Must read the full article for more information.
Eligibility for Assam Ration Card
- Candidates can check eligibility criteria before applying for the Assam ration card
- Only Candidates of weaker and poor families can apply for a ration card.
- Applicants having a Temporary ration card and whose Card has expired.
- Recently married Couples. Ineligible candidates’ ration card applications will be rejected during the verification process.
Important Documents for Assam Ration Card
- Identity proof of the applicant like voter Id card, passport, bank
- passbook copy, and driving license.Residential proof- the electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill.
- passport size photograph.
- other documents like LPG connection, family member details, and family income certificate.
- Tax pay receipt of Land Revenue
- Residential Proof
- Pan Card
How to apply for Assam Ration Card 2020
Citizens of Assam can apply for the Ration card by visiting your nearest ration shop or public distribution system office of govt. The Assam ration card will be delivered to your address within 15 days.
Easy Steps to check Assam Ration Card List 2020
Candidates can check their Assam ration card beneficiary list 2020 by following given below steps.
- firstly visit the official website. @https://fcsca.assam.gov.in
- Now select your district Name <<Tehsil Name <<Village Name.
- after this Unique RC ID Code, Applicant Name, Father/Spouse Name,
and the type of ration card will appear on the screen.