- 1 Andra Pradesh Ration card
- 1.1 AP Rice Card Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Documents for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application
- 1.3 Commodity Prices By AP Ration Card
- 1.4 How to Apply for AP Ration Card 2020
- 1.5 Details On AP Rice Card
- 1.6 How to check Beneficiary List of AP Rice Card
- 1.7 How i can check my AP ration card Application status
- 1.8 Steps to Check AP Ration Card List 2020-21
- 1.9 AP civil supplies department contact number/ Helpline number/ address
AP Ration Card Status list 2020 check Eligibility, Card Status Online, To Apply for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card: AP ration Card @ spandana.ap.gov.in, AP rice card Spandana ration card status details by name. Ration card is a viral document which normally used as an identity proof of the citizen of India. The AP (Andhra Pradesh) Ration card is issued by the government to India for its citizens. This ration card can be provided online or offline by the government of Andhra Pradesh. This page we created for those who are searching for the AP Ration card list 2020 online. Candidates Can also check their AP Ration Card Status here.
|Ration Card||AP Ration Card|
|Concerned Department||Consumer Affairs, Food And Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh|
|Application process||Active Now|
|Mode of application||Offline, Online|
Andra Pradesh (AP) Ration card is issued by the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies only for eligible households who fulfill all the conditions as given. Ration cards are Provided accounted to the economic status of the candidates or families. Therefore any Citizen who wants to apply for a ration card should the eligibility requirements in order to apply. Form this page citizens can get details regarding AP Ration Card status, Eligiblity, how to apply for New AP Ration card.
Andra Pradesh Ration card
AP ration card is a food security card issued by the state government. Ration card in the state of Andra Pradesh is important that is issued by the Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Government of Andhra Pradesh to eligible citizens of the state so that can they Get Food and civil supplies at minimal rates. The Civil supplies provided by AP ration card including various things like rice, pulses, kerosene, sugar, wheat, etc for the State.
AP Rice Card Eligibility Criteria
EligibilityOnly Eligible Citizen will get Ap ration card or food supplies cards. candidates can check Check the eligibility requirements given as under.
- Applicants’ family income should not be more than 10,000 Rupees per month (in rural areas) and 12,000 per month (in urban areas).
- Any member of the family should not be having a government job
- The Candidates should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Candidates should not already bear AP Good Security (FSC) or Ration card.
- citizens or Families should belong to poor or economically weaker sections of society.
- The electricity consumption of the Candidates family should not be more than 300 units per month.
- The Candidates and families should not be own any 4 wheeler like Taxi, Auto, Tractors Etc.
- None of the members should be a Taxpayer.
- Those candidates who have temporary or expired ration cards can also apply for a new ration card.
- Newly married couples Are eligible to apply for a new Ration card.
Documents for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application
Candidates who want to apply for the new ration card need to submit original documents along with the Andhra Pradesh application form. These documents include-
- A copy of original residential proof.
- A copy of income proof of the family identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, Bank passbook, Aaadhar card.
- applicants passport size photograph
- Self Declaration and Certificate From Pradhan/Ward Councillor
- Mobile number
- A copy of the original state resident proof I.e Andhra Pradesh State Domicile.
Commodity Prices By AP Ration Card
|Commodity||distributed per month||Price|
|salt||1 kg||12.00 rupees|
|Jowar per card||Up to 2 kgs (in lieu of rice)||1.00 rupees|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Upto 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||1.00 rupees|
|Toor dal (Red Gram Dal)||2 kg per BPL card||40.00 rupees|
|Rice||35 kg per card AAY||1.00 rupees|
|Rice to per Annapurna card||10 kg||Free|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Sugar per AAY card||1 kg||13.50 rupees|
|Wheat Atta for BPL card||1 kg per card||16.50 rupees|
How to Apply for AP Ration Card 2020
To get a new Ration card citizens have to submit an application and follow The Below given steps.
- Firstly Open the official Website of the AP Civil Supplies department given here. @epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Candidates Can also Visit the Meeseva portal.
- After the Registration login ID and password will be generated.
- Now login with login ID and password.
- fill the application form by Valid Details and Attach asked documents.
- Now click On the submit button.
- After the submission Application form, A reference number will be generated.
- Keep reference number for future use.
Details On AP Rice Card
- Name of Head of Family (HOF)
- Rice Card Number
- Rice Card Type
- Member ID of HOF
- Date of Birth
- Price shop id and Name
- Card issue date
- Member ID
- Member Name
- Date of Birth
- Relation with HoF
- Total Family Members
- Permanent Address o
- fair price shop’s Address
- Address of food and civil supplies Department office
How to check Beneficiary List of AP Rice Card
The AP Rice Card beneficiary list is prepared by the Andhra Pradesh government. Candidates whose name is in the list they will food items at the subsidized rates. AP Govt has decided To Provide new Ration to all the eligible citizens or families of State. Candidates can their Ap Rice Card list by following given below steps.
- All eligible candidates firstly visit the official Website of the Food Department.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- now select District Name << Mandal Name << Secretariat Name form home page.
- The Rice Card Beneficiary List will be open on your screen. Check list Here
How i can check my AP ration card Application status
- Visit The Official Website of the Department @spandana.ap.gov.in.
- Now click on the “Application search” option form the home page.
- Enter Details Ration number << Application number.
- Click on submit Button.
- Now you can check Application status. Check Ration card Status
Steps to Check AP Ration Card List 2020-21
- First, open the Department website in your web browser.
- Now find the” Ration Card List” option and click on it.
- A new Page will be open in on your device Screen.
- Here Enter your “ration number” and click on the submit button.
- now the list will be open on your screen.
AP civil supplies department contact number/ Helpline number/ address
Food and Civil Supplies Department,
Phone no. – 1800 425 0082
Adress Civil Supplies Bhavan, Ashok Nagar, Vijayawada – 520007