- 1 AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020: Details
- 2 AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 – Educational Qualification
- 3 Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
- 4 Delhi AIIMS Selection Process 2020
- 5 Application fee for AIIMS Recruitment 2020
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 for Group A, B, and C Post Notification is released. And this advertisement is about 214 vacancies for Veterinary Officer, Driver, Junior Engineer, Receptionist, Technician, Junior Photographer, Scientist, Librarian, Programmer, Technical Assistant, and Physical Training Instructor. Interested Aspirants can apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 after checking all details through this page. there are different education criteria for Group A, B, and C Posts. Candidates can check official notification To get more details about Required Educational Qualification.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020: Details
|Organization Name||AIIMS Delhi|
|Post Name||Various posts|
|The last date To apply||19 November 2020|
|Selection Process||For group A posts- Interview|
For Group B and C posts- Online computer-based test.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 – Educational Qualification
Required Education Qualification is different for Group A, B, and C. To know Complete Details Must Read Official notification.
Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
Age criteria are different for every post, for more details read the official notification.
Delhi AIIMS Selection Process 2020
The selection process is different for Delhi AIIMS
Group A, B, and C Posts.
- Candidates will be selected for the group A posts
on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
- For Group B and C posts candidates will be select based on their performance in the Online computer-based test
Application fee for AIIMS Recruitment 2020
|General & OBC category||Rs. 1500|
|SC/ST/ EWS category||Rs. 1200|
How to apply online for AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2020?
In order to apply for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment candidates have to follow the below-given steps.
- Firstly visit the official website of AIIMS at aiimexams.org.
- Now search for the recruitment link on the home page of the website.
- Click on the apply online link.
- After clicking A new page will be open on your screen.
- Now fill the required details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copy of necessary documents and the latest passport size photo.
- Finally, pay the application fees using digital mode such as Debit card/ credit card/internet banking and submit it.
|Online application starting Date||21 October 2020|
|Last date to apply||19 November 2020|